House of Roasted Duck is a prestigious restaurant by Gao Ji Food that promises to indulge your palate with a variety of Hong Kong style roasted delights. Its signature items comprise of the Four Heavenly Kings, namely Peking Duck, Crispy Roasted Duck, Crispy Roasted Pork and Soy Sauce Chicken. House of Roasted Duck also serves a good selection of renowned Hong Kong delicacies comprising of silky smooth Congee, noodle dishes together with an assortment of Cantonese Dim Sum and other delectable side dishes.
Besides using quality ingredients, House of Roasted Duck stays true to its Hong Kong roots and brings to you the familiar taste of Hong Kong by adopting traditional culinary techniques in the roasting of ducks to create the signature Peking Duck and Crispy Roasted Duck. This ensures the flavor and food quality of the items served at House of Roasted Duck are aligned with Gao Ji Food’s mission of providing quality food, excellent service and the highest value to customers.
Make your way to House of Roasted Duck whenever you are craving for a quack-licious meal and Hong Kong style nosh!
- Peking Duck
- Four Heavenly Kings (Crispy Roasted Duck, Crispy Roasted Pork, Barbecued Pork and Soy Sauce Chicken)
- Barbecued Pork Belly
- Roasted Pork Belly Roll with Taro
- Shrimp Wanton Noodles
- Braised Beef Brisket Noodle
- Congee with Abalone & Roasted Duck
- Deep-Fried Intestines
- Burpple Reviews – House of Roasted Duck 劉強烤鴨店 (Bugis Village)
- Burpple Reviews – House of Roasted Duck 刘强烤鸭店 (Sultan Plaza)
- SG Now – Singapore Restaruants Review: House of Roasted Duck (by Gao Ji Food)
- ST Food – House of Roasted Duck
- Sg Café Hopping – House of Roasted Duck: Authentic & Succulent Hong Kong Delicacies in Singapore