Gao Peng Cuisine is a prestigious restaurant by Gao Ji Food that aspires to provide a holistic dining experience with hand-crafted quality dim sum that are freshly made daily and a range of delectable home-style dishes in a casual environment. Customers can also indulge in an array of signature culinary creations ranging from seafood, meat, vegetables to specially curated desserts that will whet their appetite.
At the helm of Gao Peng Cuisine is Executive Chef Peh Teik Hoe, a dim sum connoisseur, who has amassed more than 25 years of overseas and local experience under his belt. He currently oversees all aspects and manages a stellar culinary team for the 2 flagship restaurants at White Sands Shopping Mall (Pasir Ris) and Bugis Village. Being a talented chef with a flair for creativity and attention to detail, his flawlessly executed dim sum and culinary creations are both aesthetically pleasing to the eyes and a delight for the palate. The front-line team also places utmost importance on creating a pleasant dining environment with a comfortable and relaxing ambience for customers.
Make your way to Gao Peng Cuisine whenever you are craving for a dimsum-licious meal!
- Salted Egg Yolk Custard Bun
- Lo Mai Kai
- Crispy Bean Curd Roll Cheong Fun (Available till 5pm daily)
- Fragrant Crispy Duck
- Chicken with Garlic & Scallions in Homemade Sauce
- Stir-Fried Lotus Root, Lily Bulb & Asparagus with Black Pepper
- Soft Shell Crab with Salted Egg
- Fried Rice with Dried Scallops & Seafood
- Claypot Congee with Dried Scallops, Fish Dumpling & Spinach
- Abalone & Mushroom Noodle
- Durian Tempura with Mango Cream