Singapore Koo Kee Restaurant is an overseas expansion of hybrid concept by Gao Ji Food, aspires to be the definitive restaurant for authentic Singapore local delights globally by providing a variety of authentic and famous Singapore delicacies such as Gao Ji Food’s renowned signature Yong Tow Foo with over 60 years of history that is freshly hand-made daily, Hainanese Chicken Rice, Bak Kut Teh, Laksa and Curry under one roof.
In 2015, the first flagship Singapore Koo Kee Restaurant opened in Beijing, China, at World City Beijing. Subsequently, the second flagship Singapore Koo Kee Restaurant opened at Pacific Century Place in July 2017 and third flagship Singapore Koo Kee Restaurant opened in the Dong Cheng District in September 2017.
In 2018, Singapore Koo Kee Restaurant made its first foray into the South-east Asia market with the opening of the first flagship Singapore Koo Kee Restaurant in Jakarta, Indonesia, in one of the most prestigious areas – the Pantai Indah Kapuk area.
Customers must visit our local or overseas branches to enjoy a variety of authentic and famous Singapore delicacies.
- Koo Kee Special Noodles
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Bak Kut Teh
- Singapore Local Delights
- 今日头条:小逮美食：“透心苦”凉茶治愈热伤风 (14 August ‘17)
- 100元吃遍北京: 三里屯有好吃的新加坡菜吗？现在有了 (27 July ‘17)
- 一点咨讯: 狮城记忆 – 新加坡美食之旅 (20 July ‘17)
- DLIFE 悦: 走进50年代的新加坡，唤起对狮城美食的无限 (19 July ‘17)
- 鲜城: 地道新加坡味道
- 今日头条: 道地的新加坡美食体验尽在——新加坡高记坊 (14 July ‘17)
- 中新网: 新加坡高记坊第二间旗舰店于盈科中心开业 (14 July ‘17)
- 腾讯: 新加坡高记坊第二间旗舰店荣耀开业 (13 July ‘17)
- 紫色的美食世界: 狮城美食的无限遐想-新加坡高记坊 (13 July ‘17)
- SINA: 新加坡高记坊餐厅第二间旗舰店亮相盈科中心 (12 July ‘17)
- SOHU: 有了这些天南海北的味道，苦夏也可以有滋味 (12 July ‘17)
- City Weekend: Best Lah! A Taste of Island Flavor